Koodo Community

Community

Question

ALL40 add-on in London; data won't work???

I added ALL40 in london (I am from Canada) and received confirmation that I was all set to go; however, I cannot connect to the internet using data. I turned Modlie Data ON in my settings. I have restarted the phone.  It is not on airplane mode.  Wifi works.  Any suggestions?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here are the steps recommended the past:

Sign into the Koodo self serve website. Make sure to add the free “International Voice Roaming" and / or the free “International Data Roaming” add on. Also make sure Pay-per-use International Long Distance is active. Then turn airplane mode on and off. When your phone connects it should be working. Buying any of the Travel Add-ons on a postpaid plan only nets you a savings on your roaming fees, it does not change anything about the ability of the phone to roam. Without the Voice / Text / Data Add-on, you can still roam at pay-per-use prices. On a pre-paid plan, the US Roaming Boosters last until consumed. See this post for more details: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/roaming-texting?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bfilter_by%5D=all&topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Breply_id%5D=18384349#reply_18384349
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In settings under Mobile Networks make sure Data Roaming is enabled
Dennis wrote:

In settings under Mobile Networks make sure Data Roaming is enabled

Yay that fixed it!  Thanks Dennis!