Koodo Community

Community

All other network operator are offering HTC latest handset, why Koodo don't offer these?

All other network operator are offering HTC latest handset, why Koodo don't offer these? HTC handsets are beautiful.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo had the HTC ONE M8 when it was first released but dropped dropped it Unfourtunatley after about 2 months due to lack of interest from my understanding. It's really a shame because it is one of the best phones ever made IMO but Koodo's customer base seems to be the average user who have no idea about HTC or got a bad taste in their mouths from the terrible HTC ONE V released like 3 years ago. Koodo customers which like I said are average users who only know phones fromwwhat they see on TV commercials are Samsung fans more than anything I guess since Koodo carries more than enough Samsung devices. I do wish they would carry more HTC devices as they are IMO the best designed and built phones on the market theyjjust need to get their name out there more. I'd love to see a couple BlackBerry 10 devices again onkKoodo but I guess again they think there isn't enough interest unfortunately. Just extremely glad they are carrying the Galaxy Note 4 as of thisccoming Friday as its the device to beat of 2014 according to many reviewers. When I get my Note 4 I'll sell you my HTC ONE M8 Lol.