Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Alcatel OneTouch file retrieval issues

Hey, I have an Alcatel IdolX and the touch screen isnt responding. It just kinda glitches out and doesnt do anything. I want to get the files off the phone but when i plug it into my computer the application im trying to retrieve data from doesn't show up. Is there a way to search for the application so i can get the stuff i need off the phone/ a program that will show all the stuff stored on the device, besides the android docking software? thanks
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 11 January 2015, 17:56

What are you trying to get off the phone, is it possible that it's protected stuff that can't be transferred? If it's downloaded files you can use an app such as "PowerGrasp" which is available for free from the PlayStore and search on the device for the files and locate where they are and transfer them to an external storage.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What are you trying to get off the phone, is it possible that it's protected stuff that can't be transferred? If it's downloaded files you can use an app such as "PowerGrasp" which is available for free from the PlayStore and search on the device for the files and locate where they are and transfer them to an external storage.