Koodo Community
Question

Airtime usage tracking

• 14 February 2013
  • 8 replies

I recently used more airtime than planned resulting in a larger than expected bill. Is it purely co-incidence that the Koodo app won't track my airtime usage? Apart from airtime usage, the other aspects of the app work fine. Thanks, Steve

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
yes. clear the app data uninstall the app and reinstall it it works fine for me
Userlevel 3
Yeap, it works for me too. Tracks my minutes just fine.
Thanks for the tips. I could not find where I am to delete the app data. I did uninstall and reinstalled the app, but the app still says "No usage information is available". Any ideas? Samsung S2
Userlevel 2
Hey Steve, by chance have you started a new billing cycle? If you have this would be the reason why you are getting the message "no usage information is available". Let us know 🙂.
Hi, I did change my plan in December. I don't think the airtime usage feature has worked since, Steve
Userlevel 2
Hey Steve! That’s odd. If you still have issues with your Koodo App, please give our tech a call. Dial 1-866-995-6636 (option #6) from a landline in order to have your phone available for a complete troubleshooting. In the meantime, you can track your airtime by dialing *611 from your Koodo phone: - Press #2: Airtime summary. I hope this helps.
track your airtime by dialing *611 from your Koodo phone: - Press #2: Airtime summary.
Userlevel 4
track your airtime by dialing *611 from your Koodo phone: - Press #2: Airtime summary. This answer was already given 9 months ago by a Koodo employee. There is no reason to keep this post active. Next time, read the answers given before posting...