Koodo Community

Community

Solved

after reseting

motog 3 rd gen, ived reset my phone and it dosnt accept mi connecting info so i cant use it

22 replies

Userlevel 7
What connecting info are you referring to?
my gmail account

Userlevel 7
Carole Rapatel wrote:

my gmail account

What error are you getting?
Carole Rapatel wrote:

my gmail account

i am getting google dos not accept my conneting info , ''the device was reset to continue sign in with a google account that was previously on this device'' i enter it doesnt accept it, ask me an other one, i do, do not accept
i am getting google dos not accept my conneting info , ''the device was reset to continue sign in with a google account that was previously on this device'' i enter it doesnt accept it, ask me an other one, i do, do not accept
that was previously synced on this device
please sign in with the info of previous the owner of this device, its me, but do not accett info
Userlevel 7
On a computer, verify that the password you're using is correct
i did and i have everything good, but if i call mi number whit a other phone it still say the number is wrong and thats why i did reset it, it is a new chip whit the same number but it seem that the problem is not solve, i thing my error was that i did erase some memory cache to get more space in my phone, it appears that to reset did not solve the problem, but i have to wait up to 72 hours before google accept mi idi and give me access to my phone, i will see at that moment, thank you, if you know what i should do to correct the first problem i appreciate,

Userlevel 7
Carole Rapatel wrote:

i did and i have everything good, but if i call mi number whit a other phone it still say the num...

Did you log into self serve and move your service to the new chip? Make sure your Koodo service is activated. This has nothing to do with your Google account.
Carole Rapatel wrote:

i did and i have everything good, but if i call mi number whit a other phone it still say the num...

no no, it is debloqued, i am in mexico, i have the service whit an other company, movistar

Userlevel 7
Carole Rapatel wrote:

Even still, your Google account has nothing to do with you getting service.
Carole Rapatel wrote:

no no, i am in mexico, mi phone is actualy whit movistar, they did the rester yesterday for me, to try to solve the problem, sorry for mi writing i am french speaking

Carole Rapatel wrote:

but i bought it from koodo

Userlevel 7
Carole Rapatel wrote:

Try here https://communaute.koodomobile.com/koodofr
Carole Rapatel wrote:

thank you
Carole Rapatel wrote:

i went but the service is not...

''Even still, your Google account has nothing to do with you getting service''

why are you saying that, i cant access mi phone because google do not accept mi email and password when i try to access mi phone

Carole Rapatel wrote:

i don,t get an answer with the link. why do you tell me mi account google have nothing to do with the service, it wont let me access my phone

Userlevel 7
Carole Rapatel wrote:

You're locked out of your phone?

The link I gave you Is the French community. I figured you might be more comfortable in French.
Carole Rapatel wrote:

no anwser from french community, forget it, thank you

yes locked out of mi phone!!
Userlevel 5
Carole Rapatel wrote:

Hello Carole! You did receive answers in the French community 🙂
Carole Rapatel wrote:

only one and irevelent...