Koodo Community

Community

Solved

After looking at my usage, do I need to be on a better plan?? I use Samsung 5S


8 replies

Userlevel 3
Well? Do you? We can't see your usage....we are customers like you. Show us your usage and may be we can help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your usage exceeds your plan on a regular basis, then yes, you need a different plan. Unless you actually tell us your plan and your usage however, you are the only one who can make that determination.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

If your usage exceeds your plan on a regular basis, then yes, you need a different plan. Unless y...

In 1/2 a month I have used 1.16 gig on a 300mb plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

If your usage exceeds your plan on a regular basis, then yes, you need a different plan. Unless y...

Then yes, you should be on a plan that offers more data to avoid paying through the nose for data overages.
Userlevel 7
Yikes, you definitely need to increase it. That's going to be a lot of overage. You probably need at least 1gb or possibly 2gb. What was the reason for choosing a 300mb plan? Was it just a more attractive price? You end up paying more through overage than you would have by just choosing the higher plan that suits your needs.
Jonathan I wrote:

Yikes, you definitely need to increase it. That's going to be a lot of overage. You probably need...

Yes. I was sold a $30 / month plan
in 15 days my usage is 1.2gig on a 300mb plan - my first month!

Userlevel 3
Edward (Ted) Wealleans wrote:

in 15 days my usage is 1.2gig on a 300mb plan - my first month!

If this is your first month Koodo typically gives new customers a break on data usage (unlimited) for the first week or so. Your upcoming bill may not be as high after all. 

Reply