Koodo Community

Community

Solved

additional airtime minutes

Why is it I have the most expensive plan which includes unlimited airtime in canada and I've been charged an extra $80 for additional airtime

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you please tell me what plan you have. Also. have you traveled outside of Canada?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you been close to the border at all? You could have been roaming without leaving Canada.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Tawney Do you have multiple users on your account? If yes, does the other person have unlimited airtime as well?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you activated call forwarding, that would also be charged as additional airtime unless you have the call forwarding add on.
I'm on the unlimited calling and 5 g data I've never been out of my town and it's north of Toronto so far from rhe border I'm the only user and have never had to use the call forwarding add on I haven't done anything different this month than I have the last year that ive had the phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tawney wrote:

I'm on the unlimited calling and 5 g data I've never been out of my town and it's north of Toront...

Because this is an open forum we can't discuss the exact details of your account. That said there are 2 users, and based on that, there is an explanation for why your bill is as high this month as it is. By all means give us a call and we can tell you exactly what is happening. I hope this helps.
tawney wrote:

I'm on the unlimited calling and 5 g data I've never been out of my town and it's north of Toront...

Is there a number I should call or just the koodo help line
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tawney wrote:

It was nice chatting with you Tawney over the phone. Hope it cleared things up. All the best!