Koodo Community

Community

Solved

activation saying top up voucher isnt enough. but its more than enough!

i just bought a $50 top up voucher to pay for my activation. after i hit activate account it keeps saying that the card im trying to use doesnt have enough on it to continue. im getting really frustrated because the vouchers amount is $50 and my total only comes to $30. i NEED a cell right now as i have no way of making any calls.. can anyone help?
icon

Best answer by Sophia 21 September 2013, 06:46

Hi Kassandra, Something sounds very strange here... let me try to see possible causes and solutions. First, even if Koodo made a mistake (not very likely, but you never know), you can still make calls. Say Koodo made a huge mistake and only topped you up with $30 instead of the full $50 you bought, you can still buy the $25 top up voucher, that gives you 500 minutes to get you going. As for possible causes of your "missing" $20, I really can't say, you should call Koodo (*611) and ask them to explain what happened to your voucher, none of us here can see inside your account 😞 What base plan did you you chose? If your base plan had expired and if it's the $15 one, first the base plan would be activated (using $15) before you can use the rest for a booster. That doesn't explain the difference of $20 though... you're best off to call them directly!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kassandra, Something sounds very strange here... let me try to see possible causes and solutions. First, even if Koodo made a mistake (not very likely, but you never know), you can still make calls. Say Koodo made a huge mistake and only topped you up with $30 instead of the full $50 you bought, you can still buy the $25 top up voucher, that gives you 500 minutes to get you going. As for possible causes of your "missing" $20, I really can't say, you should call Koodo (*611) and ask them to explain what happened to your voucher, none of us here can see inside your account 😞 What base plan did you you chose? If your base plan had expired and if it's the $15 one, first the base plan would be activated (using $15) before you can use the rest for a booster. That doesn't explain the difference of $20 though... you're best off to call them directly!