Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Activating a Suspended Phone - Koodo Doesn't Know How!?!?!

Suspended my sons lost phone, it was found, and went online to reactivate it after 9 days and it said to contact koodo. Now they (koodo) can't get it working. WTF you have 2 weeks to reactivate - now koodo is sitting on the fence doing very little to get it working. As I understand it - it has to be with the 'code' on the phone that they have locked out - as the sim card works in my phone.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Not sure why they couldn't get it working. Generally speaking once they flag your phone as found or serial # all that's required is a powercycle from the phone. Unplugging the battery and sim and plugging back in. It should only take 15 minutes to flag your phone as found.....
Userlevel 6
What 'code' is it that you are talking about? If your son's SIM works in other phones than the account should be active as far as I know.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Odds are that the handset is flagged as lost. Assuming that the agent you spoke to knows that they're supposed to check that it should be a matter of a few minutes ro resume service, although there are occasionally issues when the standard unflagging process doesn't work the way it's supposed to.
Userlevel 6
Hi Lana, if you're still experiencing issues with your son's phone, can you send us an email via your Self Serve account: http://koo.do/YqucV0? We would like to have a look into it! Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.