Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Ace II Issue

My Galaxy Ace II, the toggle screen function stopped working, so it no longer expands if the phone is sideways. Its within the first year but I dont have my proof of purchase. Suggestions?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
So if you drag down the notifications bar there is a setting to unlock the screen orientation. Try that. As far as proof of purchase, don't worry koodo has all of that in your file. Just call koodo and ask for warranty service. But look for the screen rotation / orientation setting first.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you've purchased it directly from Koodo, you shouldn't need proof of purchase. Just take it to your local Koodo kiosk and they'll send it out for repair for you.
Ok, wonderful, thanks!
Ha, you were right, I turned it of without knowing. When are they bringing back the S4 mini?
Userlevel 7
Andrea Robertson wrote:

Ha, you were right, I turned it of without knowing. When are they bringing back the S4 mini?

Great and don't think they will bring it back but you never know. Btw if you're looking to upgrade the Moto G has better specs than the mini and costs 150$. Definitely worth a look.
Andrea Robertson wrote:

Awesome thanks