Koodo Community

Community

Account wont renew

My prepaid balance wasnt enough to cover my baseplan so my account was suspended 6hrs ago. I bought and uploaded the voucher and my balance is more than enough to cover it but it still says suspended. In the past i have done same thing with no issue. Thoughts i hate the thought of paying to talk to a rep.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is an issue that you cannot resolve yourself so you won't pay to speak to a rep. However, check again in the morning. It might work out then. It's 9pm est now so you likely won't have a rep fix it tonight but you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter and get a response tomorrow hopefully in the morning or call 611 at 9am.
Thanks i will but its not that i wont i prefer not to. I see no reason why it worked before and not now. Further more $5 to speak to rep everytime there is an issue seems a bit much dont you think. I will check in morning and go from there. Thx
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nat Macneil wrote:

Thanks i will but its not that i wont i prefer not to. I see no reason why it worked before and ...

Nor do I see a reason. I'll say again you will not get charged to ask to find out why it won't work. You cannot fix it yourself so you will not be charged. I personally don't agree with charging but Koodo sees it as a way to incentivize customers to do things themselves that can be done in self-serve. You have already done that.
Userlevel 7
Nat Macneil wrote:

Thanks i will but its not that i wont i prefer not to. I see no reason why it worked before and ...

Make sure your baseplan is active. If not , choose a baseplan and restart your device