Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Account manager needs to approve?

Question: I am trying to get on my koodo mobile account and a message comes up that says an account manager needs to approve access. What does this mean and how do i get past it? Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jessica you have multiple email addresses registered with us. The gmail one is your login (not the one you used here or the hotmail one) and that one worked fine as I see you logged in  a couple of months ago without a problem.  
Hi Bernard i need help whenever i log in to SelfServe it says;You're still waiting to be approved Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved.Can you help me get passed it please?
And my email address is;xxxxx@xxxxx.net and it is my gmail email address.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ibrahim Ramzaan - Sir John A Macdonald Sr PS (1540) wrote:

Hi Bernard i need help whenever i log in to SelfServe it says;You're still waiting to be approved...

Ibrahim,
Don't post your personal information in the public forum. Anyone can see it and the thread is 1 year old already.
Did you have an account with Koodo before with that email? Regarding your issue, you could try to send message to Koodo facebook or call them to get it reset.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ibrahim Ramzaan - Sir John A Macdonald Sr PS (1540) wrote:

Hi Bernard i need help whenever i log in to SelfServe it says;You're still waiting to be approved...

Ibrahim - you would have been sent an email from us after activation with instructions on how to activate your self serve account. Based on the info. you provided above, it looks like you attempted to create your profile directly on our website, which caused the conflict above, as the system is assuming this is another person requesting access (in which case the owner would need to approve the request).

Unfortunately, I'm unable to pull up an account matching your name or the email address provided, so you'll need the help of a rep. to validate you as the account owner, and help get this reset. 
Please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter, and one of our reps will help get this sorted.