Koodo Community

Community

Solved

about texting apps

When using texting apps like Voxer, Viber, Tango or Textplus does it use up the minutes that you got on the phone? Or do you need to have mins on when your using it? It was just something I was wondering about.

7 replies

I've never known texting to use airtime voice minutes. Please tell me how this works.
Userlevel 7
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I've never known texting to use airtime voice minutes. Please tell me how this works.

And again, there is no need for that. Very rude. The person doesn't know how some things work and is asking a question. Either answer the question or don't but your commentary isn't necessary
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Wasn't rude. It was a legit question. If texting apps used voice minutes, I would like to know how it works.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Wow Ahmad your way off line here , time for you to take a break .
I just wanted to know if it does use the minutes on the phone or not. I don't know if it does that is why I was asking about it. I don't know much about the usage of texting apps and mins.
Userlevel 7
Shellina Holloway wrote:

I just wanted to know if it does use the minutes on the phone or not. I don't know if it does tha...

Texting apps use data so make sure you have a data plan or make sure you're connected to WiFi when using them. They do not use your minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shellina Holloway wrote:

I just wanted to know if it does use the minutes on the phone or not. I don't know if it does tha...

We really need that option to star comments of comments, then I could give you a star Ahmad. VIRTUAL *