Koodo Community

Community

Solved

About seasonal hold

I have my account in seasonal hold,for that they charge me 15$ per month,but customer care,they didn't tell me about tab charge.still am in vacation,but I got bill 130$ which is against seasonal hold agreement. In this way am not happy about service.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
You still have to pay for your phone within the 24 month period of your tab...it cannot be extended by law.

On page three of your bill it should explain why your being charged so much..what does it say? BTW the seasonal hold only saves your phone number and account. It's a plan change. It doesn't alter your service agreement.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here are details of the seasonal hold
http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/billing-and-payment-options/i-am-leaving-the-country-for-a-few-m...
Yes I have paid 90$ nov23rd they didn't post or deduct that money
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sivaraj wrote:

How did you pay?  Did you enter your account number correctly?  Note that you need the account number and not the phone number
sivaraj wrote:

By through online self serve, kodoo. I can see in transaction history
sivaraj wrote:

My account was suspended, after that no change in payment due,they have forwarded the same as last
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sivaraj wrote:

Since we are just customers and cannot see your account, I recommend you contact koodo via private message on facebook and they can look into it for you