Koodo Community

Community

About my bill. Told one price but its a higher bill

Billing.

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Check if you have any Add-ons Enabled Through Self serve, Also keep in mind there a $9 Phone Protection Fee and A Tab charge depending on what phone u got, if u got one on the tab! If something is wrong visit a Koodo Kiosk Or give Koodo a call by dialing *611 Hope this helps and good luck!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
VarieZ wrote:

Check if you have any Add-ons Enabled Through Self serve, Also keep in mind there a $9 Phone Prot...

There is only a phone protection fee if you chose to get the extended warranty coverage.
Userlevel 1
VarieZ wrote:

Check if you have any Add-ons Enabled Through Self serve, Also keep in mind there a $9 Phone Prot...

I Said no to the phone protection coverage and im still getting charged.. i thought there was no out to that fee
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
VarieZ wrote:

You can contact Koodo and cancel the device protection plan on your phone. It can't be done through Self-serve at the moment.

Userlevel 7
If this is your first bill there is also pro rating going on. This should have been explained to you when you took the plan. Th is link will help explain
I have my own phone.  I am supposed to receive a 10% discount every month for that.  I was getting it for a while but it has been months since I got it.  What do I do to have my bill corrected?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Roy Brophy wrote:

I have my own phone.  I am supposed to receive a 10% discount every month for that.  I ...

Hi Roy.
Can you start your own post using this link?
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new

We need more info to help you.
When did  you sign up with Koodo?
Are you sure you receive a 10% discount, not $10 for 6 month or so?
You mentioned you were getting it for awhile. Did 6 month expired or you bought a new phone on Tab?  Or you changed your plan?
I signed up for $48 a month. These dirtbags send me a bill for $103. WTF ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
calvin114 wrote:

I signed up for $48 a month. These dirtbags send me a bill for $103. WTF ?

Hey Calvin - You activated your line on October 2. Your billing cycle didn't officially begin until Oct. 27. The first bill always consists of the days of partial use until the start of your billing cycle (in your case, Oct 2-27), plus your first month in advance (Oct. 28 - Nov. 27). You can also check out this video for more info. on how your first bill is calculated. 

Sincerely, one of the dirtbags.