Koodo Community

Community

Solved

A good sales pitch !! Koodo admits it !! Maybe i was given a good sales pitch when i purchased the otter box case with an deal & ONLY 1

A good sales pitch !! Koodo admits it !! Maybe i was given a good sales pitch when i purchased the otter box case with an extended 3 yr plan coverage on the package . Turns out NOW its only a one time deal & ONLY 1 YR on the O-Box. So koodo would risk covering a $700 cell til 2017 to avoid springing for a 30$ belt clip..... so corp decisions are beyond comtemplation !

2 replies

Userlevel 7
I'm not sure what you're saying,

If there is a written warranty on a package then whatever is in the package is covered by the terms of that warranty. Any warranty extensions would need to be in writing on your service contract you got when you signed up for service

The phone has a manufacturer warranty of one year (some have two), and you can buy an extension to that warranty through Koodo.

Can you explain why you feel you were ripped off? Seems like a lot of this was in writing.
Userlevel 7
Hi Ashly, Try contacting otter box directly for their warranty services. They are great and ice always had good experiences with them