Koodo Community

Community

Solved

7ut1 and 7ut3 error

Hello, 

I have gone through the answers on the forums here to try and find a solution, the ones presented are not working for me.

LG G3 is the model of my phone I'm on a 35 unlimited plan (limited plan given out) and I'm in Peterborough, On

I have tried re-registering the network on the phone multiple times, I cannot make an outgoing call even to care so I'm stuck with using the forum or the online media till we get this resolved since I do not have a landline.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
I think this may be a bad port or a faulty SIM activation. Have you tried to reboot your phone? Was it working when you got it activated?
Phone has been active for 4+ months, rebooted the phone to no avail. Looking at the sim though you may be onto something.. It appears to have a mark on it possibly from heat.
Userlevel 7
Josh Falcon Gillis wrote:

Phone has been active for 4+ months, rebooted the phone to no avail. Looking at the sim thoug...

If you can, go over to a Koodo stall and explain your situation. You might need a new sim card, in the past they replaced faulty sim cards without a problem but they still might charge you the 10$.
Josh Falcon Gillis wrote:

Phone has been active for 4+ months, rebooted the phone to no avail. Looking at the sim thoug...

Yeah was actually about to do that when i saw your reply also here is a pic of the sim as well

UPDATE:

Got the new SIM haven't been able to activate it due to self serve not allowing me to put one on there so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to fully update.
Figured out what happened, apparently when my account was deactivated earlier they cancelled it completely GG koodo a former customer.