Koodo Community

$50 bonus gift only for 'new' activations, while loyal customers get no deals

Show first post

37 replies

Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...thanks Dennis! also my question was about the retail stores, not about Koodo but thanks for taking the time out to answer Mat!
Userlevel 5
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...Yes you would just get a.gift card for the retailer you purchased it at. I'm not sure if the.gift card promotion has been extended or not though since it was slated to end at end of day today.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...Mat's first language is not English, Farah so sometimes he misses the question 😃 But he too means well... I think basically we all do 😃
Userlevel 5
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...Never mind its on till July 4, don't remember where I got June 20th from.
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...thanks Sophia! yeah I appreciate that all of you take the time out to answer 🙂 and thanks Mark. It's time to do some individual research on each of the retailers you listed!
Userlevel 1
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...Sophia, I think that the issue here is that Farah was asking about the kind of.gift cards given by retailers and Koodo stores, 1. Retailer stores are giving their own.gift cards 2. Good is giving Visa prepaid cards That was as clear and simple as it looks on the post The mixup was Farah question that was not clear!
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...sorry about that Mat!
Userlevel 1
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...No worries, Sophia is one of our best MMs on this Community! .. she is cool all the Time!'(^_^)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...LOL! I am today, it's freezing cold outside. But two days ago I was red hot and that wasn't JUST temperature, hehehe. So not cool all the time at all 😛
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...so what can the.gift card be used towards??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...I see you created your own thread, good 🙂 So here's for future reference: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics.gift_cards_on_activation_for_exisiting_customers 🙂
Userlevel 7
Just to throw this out there, currently at retail stores the.gift cards offered ARE available to ...Be careful to look at the dates on the threads you're replying to cause this one is over 6 months old. Reviving old threads is frowned upon in the community. But it's a VISA.gift card that can be used pretty much anywhere that accepts Visa