Koodo Community

Community

Solved

30$ plan and 1000 min international add on !!

Hi..Currently i am using 30$ plan. It has 100 Canada wide minutes free. I even have 1000 International minutes add on. Two days back i have made international call and it lasted for 60 minutes. My problem is those international 60 minutes are deducted from 100 minutes . What am i supposed to do now?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What country did you call?
India
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sanjani pochampally wrote:

India

Hmm, that's definitely on the list of countries of the international add-on. How exactly did it say the minutes were taken from your 100 minutes Sanjani?

India

I have checked "Usage" tab in Koodo selfserve mobile app.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

India

Is the account under your name (Sajani Pochampally)? I can flag this question for you with our liaison and they will be able to see what's going on... we're just volunteers and don't have any insight in accounts. Might be a while before they get back to you though 🙂

India

Sure thank you 🙂

India

Up grade your plan
Userlevel 5
You still are using your normal air time allotment Sanjay, What the international minutes add on does is not charge you long distance charges/addtional minutes to call India or other countries that are listed
But in the plan it says 100 Canada wide minutes free. How can these guys merge the 1000 international minutes with it. So u mean i can talk for only 100 minutes ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

But in the plan it says 100 Canada wide minutes free. How can these guys merge the 1000 internati...

You have 100 anytime minutes/daytime minutes.
If you make/receive calls during your unlimited evenings and weekends, then it doesn't deduct your minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

But in the plan it says 100 Canada wide minutes free. How can these guys merge the 1000 internati...

Right, as Mayumi and Daniel said, Sajani, it will still use your minutes 😞 I learned something today... I didn't know this either.