Koodo Community

2ut1 error when makin a call

• 13 April 2021
  • 4 replies

hi i was wondering what this 2 UT 1 error means everytime.i place a call it keeps saying that. i tried to reboot phone changed the networks its still doing this.  does this error mean servers are down on the towers?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Typically there is a message in plain English along with the code that tells you exactly what it means, (e.g. call cannot be completed, not connected to the network, number cannot be reached, etc.)

Badge +4

A quick search mentions that 2UT1 refers to an “all circuits are busy” error. Some have suggested that the network may be at capacity in some areas, possibly due to an increase of people working from home. 

2UT1 Error Message

In the meantime, if the problem persists and you have access to Wi-Fi or mobile data, downloading Fongo Mobile or a similar VoIP app will allow you to place calls.

https://www.fongo.com/fongomobile/

Imagine the Big 3 actually upgraded their networks instead of providing overpriced mediocre service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Imagine the Big 3 actually upgraded their networks instead of providing overpriced mediocre service.

Define upgrade. They are currently rolling out 5G service which I think is not really needed