Koodo Community
Solved

2GB45 Changes not taken effect after 2 weeks

I texted on May 28 to change my rate plan to 2GB45 (for both my phone and wife's phone) but no changes happened yet. The changes were supposed to happened within 7 days, but it is now over 2 weeks.
icon

Best answer by Silvia Koodo 13 June 2019, 17:37

I texted on May 28 to change my rate plan to 2GB45 (for both my phone and wife's phone) but no changes happened yet. The changes were supposed to happened within 7 days, but it is now over 2 weeks.

Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us! I have verified your account and there is a future dated rate plan change, for both phone lines, on the first day of your new billing cycle, June 28th. Starting that day you will have the plan that was offered to you by SMS. Thank you 🙂
View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Was that a SMS offer?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ill flag this to a rep for you, it shouldve switched by now.
It was a SMS offer
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Somebody should take care of you since the problem has been flagged to a rep
Userlevel 4

Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us! I have verified your account and there is a future dated rate plan change, for both phone lines, on the first day of your new billing cycle, June 28th. Starting that day you will have the plan that was offered to you by SMS. Thank you 🙂
Thank you for the information
Userlevel 4
@dewchowd With pleasure. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I texted on May 28 to change my rate plan to 2GB45 (for both my phone and wife's phone) but no changes happened yet. The changes were supposed to happened within 7 days, but it is now over 2 weeks.Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us! I have verified your account and there is a future dated rate plan change, for both phone lines, on the first day of your new billing cycle, June 28th. Starting that day you will have the plan that was offered to you by SMS. Thank you :)

Is that always the case when switching to SMS offers?
Userlevel 4
@Robert T Yes, when the customer redeems the rate plan offer via text message, it may take up to 7 business days to process, as a specific team will apply the changes on the account and the new rate plan will take effect on the customer's next billing cycle.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Good to know. Thank you.
Userlevel 4
My pleasure. Have a good one!
If I'm having the same problem, and I am already into my next billing cycle, what do you suggest?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
it may take up to 7 business days to process

Has it been 7 days?

it may take up to 7 business days to process
Has it been 7 days?

It has for me - May 31st.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
If I'm having the same problem, and I am already into my next billing cycle, what do you suggest?

Hi Laura! I made the rate-plan change for you, effective immediately. Your mobile data is prorated to 1 GB and 467 Mb for the remaining 22 days of your billing cycle. Just as a reminder, the rate-plan includes unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, text and picture messages, with 2 GB of data for $45 + tax / month. It also has the other standard features: Call Display, Conference Calling. Call Waiting. Voicemail, and Unlimited nationwide Family calling. Please power off you phone for a few seconds, and power it back on to ensure a good connectivity to the network.

If I'm having the same problem, and I am already into my next billing cycle, what do you suggest?Hi Laura! I made the rate-plan change for you, effective immediately. Your mobile data is prorated to 1 GB and 467 Mb for the remaining 22 days of your billing cycle. Just as a reminder, the rate-plan includes unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, text and picture messages, with 2 GB of data for $45 + tax / month. It also has the other standard features: Call Display, Conference Calling. Call Waiting. Voicemail, and Unlimited nationwide Family calling. Please power off you phone for a few seconds, and power it back on to ensure a good connectivity to the network.

Thank you kindly!