Koodo Community
Solved

2GB Bonus Data

I want the bonus 2GB data with my new plan, but it is not asking me to select this add-on before I enter my credit card info?

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Shawn wrote:

It doesn't ask us during the transaction, the checkout, or anywhere. It's advertised in the site,...

Thank you for your help.  Much appreciated !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shawn wrote:

It doesn't ask us during the transaction, the checkout, or anywhere. It's advertised in the site,...

Hey Shawn - I replied to your other post here. I've flagged this with our team and we'll manually add this as your order is processed.
Shawn wrote:

The offer clearly is worded also for those bringing their own phone, on a minimum $55 monthly plan for the free 2GB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shawn wrote:

To my recollection, the 2 GB bonus is offered to customers purchasing a phone. The term “renewing, or upgrading” is poorly worded, but historically, a plan change is not considered an upgrade., or a renewal.
Shawn wrote:

This definitely did NOT happen for me.  And I work in IT so I know my way around web sites & stuff.  It only showed the "total due now" and "total due monthly" amounts, but no button for add-ons.  And I definitely indicated I was a "new customer" during the beginning of the process.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shawn wrote:

Right after you choose a plan the next step should be add add-ons like shown below:

It doesn't ask us during the transaction, the checkout, or anywhere. It's advertised in the site, but does not give me (a new customer) a choice to pick it during the entire checkout process. And I tried the checkout process 3 times!! Bring your own phone plan, $55/month, 1gb data + "2 go free". Also, the region selector in upper right hand corner of page doesn't work.
Userlevel 6
It should ask you to select the add-on during the transaction, you must add it with the transaction as it will not show up later on. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kevin Hayne wrote:

New phone, $55 plan

Are you upgrading your phone?
Kevin Hayne wrote:

New phone, $55 plan

I cant add the add on for some reason.. I got the plan and i tried adding the addon and it wont work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kevin Hayne wrote:

New phone, $55 plan

You can add the add-on manually if you dont get prompted to during the checkout process (although right after choosing a plan you should be prompted to add add ons). After adding the plan, go to the Koodo add on page (https://www.koodomobile.com/add-ons). Click on Data Services and add the 2GB data add on. This will add it to your cart.
New phone, $55 plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you upgrading to a new phone? Which plan are you trying to choose?