Koodo Community

Community

Solved

15-Day Money Back Guarantee for online purchases.

I was looking to purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from the online store for the.gift with purchase and I just wanted some clarification on the 15-day money back guarantee for online purchases. Do I need to just contact customer service within 15 days or does the 15 days have to include getting the self-addressed envelope to me and sending it back to koodo?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You need to be in contact with Koodo within 15 days.
Note that they do have normal operating hours so make sure you get hold of them before they close on the 15th day (if you go that far)

Hours of operation (local time):
  • Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm
  • Saturday: 9am - 7pm
  • Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would email or call the webstore and they will take care of it. Once u contact them the process is in gear and u can stop counting days.
Dennis wrote:

Note that they do have normal operating hour...

I have a follow-up question! Shipping estimates for online say 3-4 weeks and the 15-Day Money Back Guarantee says 15-days start from the date of purchase. Am I right in assuming that my 15-Days will be over before I even get my phone or is it different for online orders?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

That doesn't sound right. Your guarantee can't expire before you've even received the phone. But just to be on the safe side, I'll look into this for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I've received word from Koodo. For online orders, you have 30 days from the order date. They doubled the time specifically to accommodate the delivery time.
Dennis wrote:

Hey everyone! Just to clarify, online orders have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Dennis wrote:

I just looked at the order online faq on the Koodo website and it says that phones take 2-5 business days to be delivered, 10 if it's on back-order (It also says 15 days to return. Maybe that should be changed?). Any idea why the Galaxy S7 Edge product page says 3-4 weeks?

If it does take 3-4 weeks, that would only leave me with 7 days at the most, 2 at the least to return. Is that correct?

Thanks for your help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

It would appear that it is just 30 days. If it takes that long just to receive I would think that you have a case for for return if it ends up being so close to 30 days just to get it but I would appear to be correct by the book.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Yeah im assuming they would work with you if it took longer than the allotted time(30 days). You may have to go to a supervisor but Im almost positive there is a work around for longer than normal deliveries.
Awesome! Thanks guys!
Userlevel 5
Hey everyone! Just to clarify, online orders have a 30 day money back guarantee instead of the standard 15 to make up for shipping time.
Anna wrote:

Hey everyone! Just to clarify, online orders have a 30 day money back guarantee instead of the st...

Would you be able to confirm if the shipping on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge would take 2-5 business days, like the faq says or if it'll take 3-4 weeks like the product page says?
Sync development community