Koodo Community

Community

Question

$140 discount not showing when I add Pixel phone to cart

Exclusive offer of $140 discount on select phone. When I look at the list of phones, it shows the Pixel as $390 but when I click on it, the page shows $400 and all three Tab sizes total up to $904 which means that no discount is applied.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where are you seeing the exclusive offer? It's not showing up on the website for me. Did you get the offer by text?
It shows up only when I'm logged in. There's a red star at the top and when I click on it, it shows the offer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stiman wrote:

It shows up only when I'm logged in. There's a red star at the top and when I click on it, it sho...

Can you log out, clear your browser's cache/cookies, restart the browser, and log in again?

If that does nothing, I'll see if an employee can look into your account.
Stiman wrote:

It shows up only when I'm logged in. There's a red star at the top and when I click on it, it sho...

I've tried on three different browsers, including my phone's browser, and three different computers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stiman wrote:

Ok, I'll see if someone can look into this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Stiman wrote:

Stiman wrote:

Stiman wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stiman wrote:

It's being investigated.
Stiman wrote:

Thank you for your help and quick replies!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stiman wrote:

Hey Stiman - thanks for the flag. I've share this with our web team and they'll look into why there's a discrepancy. Out of curiosity, if you click through to the next step or two, does the pricing readjust and apply the discount correctly (don't check out, but you should be able to proceed a couple of steps without committing to the order). 
Stiman wrote:

Yes, I have tried that and at the summary page it still sais $400 plus $21/mo Tab change. If I proceed to the next step, it states that my credit card will be charged.
Stiman wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stiman wrote:

Stiman - I've circled with a few different folks and can't figure out what's causing this issue. As we continue looking into this, didn't want you hold up from taking advantage of a deal. Feel free to go ahead and make the purchase, and once you do, let me know back here. When the order has been processed and shipped out to you, we'll apply the discount promised manually. Let me know if that works for you.