Koodo Community

Community

Solved

1 transaction to pay my 2 cell phone (wife and me)

Hi. I have 1 account with 2 cell phones registered (wife and me) and tried to pay my bill for both of them but the all $ went only on 1 phone, the other is still to pay.. How can I pay only once for both phone ?

7 replies

Userlevel 2
The payment will go to the overall balance of the account. It will not go to just one phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm confused... Are you sure you and your wife are under 1 account? Did you receive 2 bills, one for you and one for your wife? Then you have an account each...
Userlevel 3
Hi Eric, Myke is correct. However, if your payment went to one phone number then you and your wife most likely have separate accounts. You can clear this up by speaking to an agent, please dial *611 from your mobile or 1-866-995-6636 from your landline. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Ok just trying to be clesr and sorry for my english skills. I did buy 1y ago a koodo phone to my wife and created a count with me to pay for her (nice guy isn t it?). Then i did convert my bell number to koodo with a samsung s3 1 week ago (koodo say: nice guy too!), and add it with the koodo seller on my existing account. The bill was about 30 $ on each phone and i paid 60 $ with koodo mobile android app. I see now -30$ on my new phone and still +30 on the 1st one... i have 1 account for sure i see the 2 phones with 1 login. Any idea what i did wrong ? Ty
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Eric Duruisseau wrote:

Ok just trying to be clesr and sorry for my english skills. I did buy 1y ago a koodo phone to my...

This is a weird one. It looks like you did everything right. I would do what Khaleila suggested and give Koodo a call
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Eric Duruisseau wrote:

Ok just trying to be clesr and sorry for my english skills. I did buy 1y ago a koodo phone to my...

Hahaha, Eric 😃 ALL nice guys should buy phones for their wives... sooooooo much better than flowers (but not as good as diamonds & jewelry) 😛
Eric Duruisseau wrote:

oups i was wrong about something i did pay with my bank account not in mobile android app.... I am gonna call koodo to help me find what i did wrong. Obsvioulsy if it is working for other it should for me, so the trouble may be with the guy in front of his keyboard... ty all