Koodo Community

Community

1 hour on hold, unaccetable koodo. i just want kood to match fido!!

Want Kood to Mtch Fido Special, 49.50 for 4 g of data per month

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo does not do price matching. If they chose to offer a similar plan to Fido's, it will be posted on their website at koodomobile.com.
It's exactly the same as Koodo, only cheeper!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
francesco wrote:

Please tell me what the first sentence of my first response says.
francesco wrote:

Wrong answer, evrytime I've called they have matched Fido's offers, the reasson I am still with Koodo !!!!!
francesco wrote:

I will be heading to Fido tonight !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
francesco wrote:

Bye!
francesco wrote:

That;s your answer to a 12 year Koodo customer !!! I will be speeking to a Koodo manager tonight and complaining about the awful response I just recieved !!

And Posting this on my facebook page !!!

Bye to you Timo !!!!
Userlevel 7
francesco wrote:

None of us work for Koodo, we are just customers like you. Koodo isn't for everyone, and if you're not happy then you are free to change as you please. Do note that often Koodo ends up matching Fido offers so maybe wait a few days and see if they decide to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
francesco wrote:

This is a public forum and I am a customer like yourself. I don't work for koodo, I'm here as a volunteer, so complain to a manager if you like. Oh and Koodo has only been around for a little over 8 years.
francesco wrote:

Maybe you should teach Timo some leassons in proprer etticate and answer they awy you just did!
The only reason I am here is becasue Kood waitn times have become unacceptable 1:30 minute s!!!
Thank You ,Mathew

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
francesco wrote:

We are not employees. We can respond as we are pleased. If you're treating someone with respect, they will treat you the same. Timo did nothing bad. He just said "Bye". I don't see where he went wrong.
francesco wrote:

He will be the reson why I am leaving, his amnswer of, whta does tmy first sentnece say is what will make me leave Koodo!

BYE!
Userlevel 6
francesco wrote:

on your way out, please buy a dictionary
Userlevel 6
francesco wrote:

on your way out, please buy a dictionary
francesco wrote:

Wow, you guys here at Koodo are really arrogant with your answers, I've brought this up with Koodo and they are looking into it.

Maybe you should get a book and learn how to properly anwser customers, I know, I know,you don't work for Koodo, but you are representing them when you answer like this !

Always use a capitol letter when begining a sentence and finish with a period !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
francesco wrote:

Not a single Koodo employee has participated in this discussion so far.
And being on hold for more than an hour, not good !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
francesco wrote:

You can contact Koodo on Facebook too, just a heads up.
Userlevel 1
francesco wrote:

Don't bother phoning Koodo. Email them instead. I did get a response quickly through email although they refused to honour the Kiosk's promotion I was offered. And the Kiosk manager has not bothered to contact me after he came back from leave 2 weeks ago. Not sure how you can deal with Kiosks when you can't trust them and the company won't honour signed contracts.