You need to wipe your cache partition. It requires booting into recovery mode. This is taken from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showt...
1. Power the device off (remove and re-insert the battery).
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the device vibrates; release only the Power key while still holding the other two keys.
4. When the Android system recovery menu displays; release the Volume Up and the Home key.
5. Navigate with the Volume keys to the "wipe cache partition" option and press the Power key to select.
6. Wait for the cache is cleared. While reboot system now is highlighted, press the Power key and reboot the device.